LA Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve CS Type 68.00mm Bore YA879
- Re-sleeve worn or seized cylinders with sleeves manufactured by L.A. Sleeve Co.
- An economical solution available for riders, racers and engine builders everywhere
- Centrifugal castings used in these sleeves are made from a carbon-chrome-molybdenum alloy of 200 Brinell hardness, ensuring ease of installation, trouble-free boring and a dependable, long-lasting engine
- CL - The cylinder's original cast-in liner will be bored, but not be completely removed; sleeve is designed to insert into the iron-lined cylinder
- CS - Original barrel has a cast-in iron liner in the cylinder; liner must be bored out completely (do not try to push out the cast-in liner)
- AC - Original cylinder bore is alloy-chrome plated, nikasil, or electrofused; cylinder must be bored to accept new sleeve
- RS - Original barrel has a replacement sleeve